NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THE 2020-21 SKI SEASON
It’s time to get back to the slopes! Main Street Sports is excited to welcome skiers and snowboarders back to our store beginning October 1, 2020.
Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we intend to operate our business as normally as we can, while incorporating the following protocols for the safety of our customers and staff.
Social distancing, reservations and appointments
In the interest of social distancing, we will limit the number of customers in the store at one time. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to make reservations at least 48 hours in advance. We'll be reaching out to you prior to your reservation to schedule a specific rental time for your fitting. Please contact us here, for any additional questions.
Last-minute reservations and walk-in rentals
Customers who are unable to make an advance reservation are encouraged to phone the store at 1-800-228-9136 for appointment availability. We will offer extended rental hours and earlier pick-ups for greater flexibility.
- Pick up as early as 2 p.m. the day before your first day of rental.
- Fitting appointments are subject to availability.
(The town and state make exceptions by age and for certain medical considerations. Please visit their websites for the latest updates.)
Employee health screening and other precautions
In an effort to provide the safest and most sanitary environment for our customers and staff:
- All our employees will be screened for fever and other symptoms before starting their daily shift.
- Where possible, plexiglass screens will be installed at workstations.
- After each completed reservation, we will clean and sanitize all contact surfaces.
- Additional work surface sanitizing protocols will be employed.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for both customers and staff.
Ski passes for Breckenridge Ski Resort
Please note the Breckenridge Ski Resort now requires an advance reservation to ski or board at their ski area. Daily ski passes can only be purchased online in advance of your arrival, and priority will be given to season pass holders. There will be no walk-up ticket sales at the mountain.
For further information please visit http://www.breckenridge.com